Enough About Me: The Unexpected Power of Selflessness Hardcover Book
The estimated delivery dates are based on the purchase date, the recipient's location, the vendor’s processing time and location, and the shipping carrier.
Other factors—such as shipping carrier delays or placing an order on weekend/holiday—may push the arrival of your item(s) past these dates.
After you’ve placed your order, the vendor will take 1- business day to prepare your shipment.
The vendor will put your package in the mail between Sep 30 - Oct 01.
Your shipment should be at your doorstep between Oct 02 - Oct 06.
Go on a self-discovery journey with MSNBC journalist Richard Lui in his latest book, "Enough About Me". After discovering that his father was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease, Richard Lui put aside his career to help care for his family - and in that journey, found a path to selflessness and true introspection. "Enough About Me" features tips and tools on how to achieve a more meaningful life.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Promotion Codes: This product is excluded from promotions. Please refer to our Promotional Disclaimers page for exceptions.
- Shipping: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy.