- Heavyweight fabric tote bag features natural canvas.
- Measures 15"x15" with 26.5" sturdy reinforced fabric handles.
- Makes a great reusable shopping bag or a great gift for any occasion.
- Make this shopping tote your new grocery bag, lunch tote, or beach tote.
- Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low for easy and convenient care.
- Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low.
Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
Availability: Ships anywhere in the United States
Processing Time: Allow 3-5 business days processing time for your order to ship.
From executive producers and hosts Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman comes a uniquely lighthearted competition series reuniting two of pop culture's biggest BFFs and celebrating the creativity and craftiness in all of us. In this six-episode competition, eight of the most talented makers from across the country will take on a variety of handmade projects with the hopes of impressing Poehler, Offerman and our expert judges, Simon Doonan and Dayna Isom Johnson. Poehler and Offerman both share a love of, and passion for, craftsmanship, albeit from different perspectives. Poehler is a self-proclaimed crafting novice who has long harbored a secret appreciation for those who can imagine and execute incredible things by hand. Offerman is a New York Times best-selling author in the woodworking space and is well known for his love for making a variety of objects himself.
More gifts from Making It
Visit NBC.com for more information about Making It