- Heavyweight fabric tote bag features natural canvas.
- Measures 15"x15" with 26.5" sturdy reinforced fabric handles.
- Makes a great reusable shopping bag or a great gift for any occasion.
- Make this shopping tote your new grocery bag, lunch tote, or beach tote.
- Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low for easy and convenient care.
Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
Availability: Ships anywhere in the United States
Processing Time: Allow 2 business days processing time for your order to ship.
This unlicensed, makeshift establishment in Abby's backyard is the perfect gathering place for locals to find camaraderie and sanctuary. To maintain the perfect bar ecosystem, all patrons must abide by a specific set of rules. This includes no cell phones (not even to look something up), understanding that rising through the hierarchy to earn a seat at the bar takes time and knowing that losing a challenge may have some unpleasant and unpalatable drink-related repercussions.As a bar owner, Abby has found her true calling hosting friends and newcomers alike. No-nonsense Abby is ex-military, having served two tours as a staff sergeant in the Marines. Her world is shaken when new landlord Bill (Nelson Franklin, "Black-ish," "Veep," "New Girl"), who recently inherited the house from his deceased aunt, unexpectedly shows up and cites all kinds of reasons why the whole venture is illegal. Newly divorced, he is a cautious worrier and definite non-risk-taker who eventually warms to the place and agrees to let the bar remain open, provided Abby makes some changes.
More gifts from Abby's
Visit NBC.com for more information about Abby's