- Super soft and comfortable tri-blend material will make this shirt your new favorite!
- Slim structure for a modern silhouette - we suggest ordering a size up if you prefer a baggier fit.
- Laundered fabric to avoid shrinkage after washing.
- Machine wash cold with like colors.
- Machine wash cold inside out with like colors and tumble dry low.
Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
Availability: Ships anywhere in the United States
Processing Time: Allow 3-4 business days processing time for your order to ship.
Inspired by the oldest public hospital in America, this unique medical drama follows the brilliant and charming Dr. Max Goodwin, the institution's newest medical director, who sets out to tear up the bureaucracy and provide exceptional care. How can he help? Well, the doctors and staff have heard this before. Not taking "no" for an answer, Dr. Goodwin must disrupt the status quo and prove he will stop at nothing to breathe new life into this understaffed, underfunded and underappreciated hospital - the only one in the world capable of treating Ebola patients, prisoners from Rikers and the president of the United States under one roof - and return it to the glory that put it on the map.
More gifts from New Amsterdam
Visit NBC.com for more information about New Amsterdam