Saturday Night Live David S. Pumpkins Sherpa Throw Blanket
Product DetailsWelcome to 100 Floors of Frights! On floor 49 you'll find David S. Pumpkins and he?s going to scare the hell out of you. Who is David Pumpkins? He?s just a guy in a pumpkin suit with two beat boy skeletons. How is that scary? He?s David Pumpkins who is his own thang and the skeletons are part of it! Snuggle up in your favorite SNL Halloween inspired skit with this David S. Pumpkins Sherpa blanket. Any Questions?
- Soft and smooth mink touch front with tan Sherpa backSoft and smooth mink touch front with tan Sherpa back
- Yarn stitched edges
- Made of 100% polyester
- Machine washable in cold water. Tumble dry on low.
- You'll never need another blanket! This blanket is the perfect addition to your home, it looks good and is a nice companion on cool nights.
- Soft and smooth mink touch front with a tan sherpa back.
- Made Of: 100% polyester.
- Care: Machine wash cold on gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry for the longest life.
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.