Chicago Fire Fightin' 81 White and Black Mug
Product DetailsSo what’s with the goat? Some trucks have awesome menacing mascots but truck 81 has a goat. Some say it was because the truck’s first fire was at a goat farm in little Italy others say they had a goat in the station so they didn’t have to mow the grass. Others say it’s to reverse the curse put on the truck by a goat owner. Wanna know the truth? It was named after Billy “Goat” Bukanski the first chief of firehouse 51. Get the Chicago Fire Fightin’ 81 Mug and show your love for Truck 81 with the fightin’ goat.
The perfect size for your favorite morning beverage or late night brew. Large easy-grip handle. Treat yourself or give as a gift to someone special.
- Measures 4.5(H) X 5.2(W) X 3.4(D)
- Choose from 11oz or 15oz
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships internationally to most countries around the world.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.