Watch What Happens Live Official Andy's Clubhouse Shot Ski
IT’S SHOTSKI TIME! If you’re a true fan of Watch What Happens Live, you know about the Shotski. The original Shotski was made by Jimmy Fallon for Andy on the celebration of 5 nights a week. Get the official Shotski as seen on Watch What Happens Live, pour yourself a shot of your favorite liquor, and tip it back. MAZEL!
The Shotski holds 4 shot glasses so you can share the love with your fellow Andy Cohen fans. It comes with 4 Watch What Happens Live glass shot glasses that will fit perfectly into your very own shotski. Built specially for each order, you may find slight color variations in the wood and paint. Perfect for hosting a party or gifting, get your Shotski today and enjoy your unique creation with friends!
This item is nonrefundable. No returns accepted.
This item does not qualify for any free shipping promotions.
- Ski has 4 shot glass holes with rubber grommets to hold your glasses snug as you tip the ski back.
- Comes with 4 official Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen glass shot glasses.
- Laminated high grade birch ply
- Stained and screen printed
- Lacquer coated for smooth finish
- Ski measures 56"x4.1"
- Return Policy: We will gladly accept returns for any reason within 30 days of receipt of delivery.
- Shipping: Ship times are estimates of time in transit after your product leaves the fulfillment center. Some items in your order may ship separately to arrive faster.
- Availability: Ships to the United States and Puerto Rico.
- Shipping Policy: For more information, see our Shipping Policy here.